Jul 30, 2012

Yaroo, fashion victim




I ordered some asos goodies recently and they arrived about a week ago. I would wear these all day, all night if I could. The jacket turned out with amazing neon colors and perfect fitting, you can find it here ( It's even cheaper, yay!) . As you may have noticed, I've been talking A LOT about these shoes lately and I am so flattered! Fortunatly, it is so easy to walk in flatforms this high ( I think they're two inches or so? ) so even I can do it. They are unexpectedly comfortable!

These days are great anyways. School will be out and over tomorrow and I cannot wait for it. Nothing happens it school at all! There are only four lessons left this school year and I'm counting the minutes :DD Summer holidays will be great, you can expect many pictures and at least a few DIYs. To all german readers, have a nice last day in school if you haven't already!

xoxo, Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment