Aug 21, 2012

The way summer holidays should be spent

rookiemag.com

My friends and I will go camping for four days. Now. Alone. Without parents. With a lot of instant meals.
We'll camp right next to a lake, which is awesome, 'cause it is unbelievably hot here. We'll have bonfire evenings all day, all night and we'll eat marshmallows until we... 'ya know.
We'll be like supercool, awesome girls which are laughing all day and are magic. Maybe. I am really really really looking forward to camping ( I've got a confession to make. I've never been camping before. How awful!), especially for marshmallows!
We'll be eight girls, alone, without parents, doing awesome stuff all day long. YAY! We'll make summer last FOREVER! 

Have a wonderful day, 
Mary

(The bad thing is, I won't be blogging for the next four days. Sorry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment