1. For your jeweled shoes, you will need: a pair of heels, obviously (I used a pair that was laying around in my room), acrylic paint (in a technicolor), super strong glue, about three small packages of jewel stones (you can get them at the dollar store for one buck, duh.), and tape.
2. Ready? Go! Tape your shoes like I did in the picture, so you have sharp edges without smudgy paint somewhere where it is not meant to be.
3. If there are any bows, pearls, whatever, on your heels, cut them off. It's impossible to bejewel them.
4. Paint your shoes red. Watch out that the shoe is completely covered in paint, then let it dry.
5. Glue all the jewels on, until you have covered every teeny-tiny spot. This will take hours, but don't let it discourage you - it is worth it, I swear.
You see, it is pretty easy, but very time-consuming. I hope you will try it, though!
I made a gif about it, actually, but it doesn't work?! Such a shame... I guess I just need some time to figure it out.
Anyways, I discovered Solestruck.com a few days ago, and I am just in love. It seems like everyone has known this page before me... stupid me. I especially love the shoes designed by Jeffrey Campbell - they are so incredibly perfect! Every single pair is just pure art. It's so sad, though, that those shoes are so ridiciously expensive - I mean, it starts at about 150 bucks? What the hell. I think I will save my money for a pair, though, as they are just amazing!
I have been nominated for "Liebster Award" by the way! Emily from Strong Punch did, she's so cute. I think I will post it soon.
Hope you are fine,
PS: for all those which wanted a zine, I will mail you tomorrow!