Jan 29, 2013

You've got a smile that takes me to another planet, every move you make everything you say is right, today was a fairytale.


Hey. Now I know this weird feeling when your life just totally feels like a Taylor Swift song, it's kinda funny. But this is getting to private now. Sooo...
I am wearing a tulle skirt from my childhood, a gifted shirt ( so nineties!), a thrifted shirt, and a tiara which I bought last week. You'll see it here many more times, I promise - I really love it. It's so glittery! I think I will also glue some flowers on it. And a Unicorn.
I feel really restless in these days. School bores me so much, I just want to go and see the world. I have been thinking about so many beautiful countries and places I want to see, it feel pretty awful to be stuck in this tiny village with all those small-minded people. I think that even when you are immortal, there's no chance to see everything on earth, there are so many tiny, wonderful places you can explore. As a child, I always pretended I was an explorer - I'd pack my backpack and went off to the woods with my best friend, discovering beautiful and mysterious places. I guess I need to do that this weekend.

Love,

Mary


14 comments:

  1. Really nice outfit today, love the tutu.
    I know exactly what you mean, life being boring and everything. I want to travel the world, too. I can't wait till I'm grown up. Have you tired looking into exchange programs and things?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your shirt! xx

    http://dollygosh.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ok super loving this outfit and that crown definitely a must!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is so cute and that tiara definitely needs a unicorn. There's never such thing as too many unicorns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh god, I am so sorry! I deleted it by mistake! But thank you so much, your comments are always so cute! <3 Sorry...

      Delete
  6. Love the tutu! I nominated you for the Leibster award which you can find out about here, www.dreaminginfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're beautiful and I love everything you do <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, you're so lucky you're life is being a Taylor Swift song. I can only imagine the sparkliness!!!!! As for the school part, I totally get what you're saying. Today was my first day back and I am already feeling the blahness and desperate desire to be doing something else anywhere but there. Seriously, some people are so irritating and you just want to scream: I DON"T CARE!!!!
    Your outfit is beautiful. I love the shirt and the skirt and everything!!!!! Please tell me you wore it to school and exploded everyone will sparkliness.
    Carla

    okay, i used the word sparkliness TWICE in that sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always find tiaras really cute.


    XX Domenic

    STYLEHUNTINGCLUB.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow wow wow wow. Such a beautiful outfit! Awesome gal.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW I love your outfit! the shirt is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i really like that shirt, it reminds me of some kind of Michelangelo ceiling painting (ok, maybe i just forget eo put my glasses on;)
    but can you tell me where you managed to find a GERMAN thrift store?!?
    i´m trying to locate one for ages and never got beyond "Rotkreuzläden" and flea market

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!
      Well,actually,I prefer fleamarkets as they are way cheaper. There's a thrift store near my hometown. Search for secondhand shops with google,maybe you'll find one. Good luck!(:

      Delete