Jan 24, 2013

Ziggy played guitar, jamming good with Weird and Gilly, the Spiders from Mars. He played it left hand, but made it too far, Became the special man, then we were Ziggy's Band.









Hey lovely Mars-spiders! These are some pictures I took yesterday night. It may sound weird, but I just felt like being David Bowie. So I draw a lightning bolt on my face, styled my hair and made pictures. It felt pretty amazing. I think I need to make a drama-esque table with one thousand mirrors and sweet wrappers and make-up-shit and a giant light string, to draw lightning bolts and mod eye make-up on my face. I really need to do that, I guess! Anyways, I really love portrait photos lately, and together with extreme Bowie vibes, it was so much fun and really amazing. I think I will do a Obsession post about him again, because I wrote a giant article on my typewriter called "The perfection of David Bowie" and it's kinda cool, so I will share it here soon.

Today (and yesterday) was amazing. I had so much fun with a friend of mine. Ya, well, I will go thrifting soon. I need new (ha, joke.) clothes!

Love,

Mary

PS Oh, any please appreciate my hair styling. It took me half an hour, but it still looks weird.


16 comments:

  1. So awesome! I'm a huuuuge Bowie fan & have always wanted to do the makeup...

    I really like your blog! Following on GFC :)

    xx Katherine
    MELD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love bowie! & his makeup is always fun to do. You did a good job, I know mine would be all over the place..

    Melissa
    http://shakeshakee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is so interesting, awesome photos! I'm loving this :)


    http://fashiononfire.org/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are just so lovely, Mary <3

    themadmod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice post :) I'm a big Bowie fan too.

    tulip-agate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have done the make-up really well! Sometimes I feel like that, most recently I dressed up as a "homecoming queen" for halloween I was a rag doll, Superheroes generally come into the equation somewere, I don't usually were much make-up but when I'm dressing up the more make-up on my face the merrier! I just go crazy :P


    www.frankiesimone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing! the background of the photos is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this comment is fab, your blog is fab, you are fab, so i nominated you for the liebster award!
    http://ohnoitsemily.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/le-award-of-liebster.html
    have a spectacular day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. *oops i meant 'post', not comment

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey i love your blog and i know you have been nomenated before but i nomenated you for the liebster award!!
    find out more at my blog- jodster8770.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome!! You look SO cool! Nice work on the hair. Have fun thrifting :)

    xox, amber

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog..
    this guitar lesson

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks. chibson

    ReplyDelete