Feb 14, 2013
I been wandering for quite a while, when it seems like love is all around, seems when people can't get love they substitute it with a bunch of drugs.
Happy Valentine's day. Or should I say Happy-Chocolate-And-Crying-Day? Here's my survival kit for Valentine's day.
1. Listen to every single feminist playlist you can find. It helps. Oh, and dance around randomly.
2. Clean up your room, rearrange the furniture, decorate. It helps you to clean your mind. I do it everytime I am sad or messed up, actually.
3. Craft. Sweethearts would work best, watch Emily's tutorial! Write something like Fuck Valentine on it and wear them proudly.
4. Write shit on your mirror, with lipstick. Something like "Roses are red, Violets are blue, Vodka is cheaper than Dinner for two".
5. Watch a super sad movie (that's my excuse when I am crying on Valentine's day - you know, I just watched a sad movie...).
6. Eat ice cream as they do in movies. Eat candy till you puke.
That's it. I hope that helps. You know, actually, my Valentine's day was pretty nice, but I know what I am talking about from all the Valentine's days before. Our school always organizes a huge sale of red roses, so you can buy a rose and they'll send it to your crush. And it's awful to see all those kids running around with red roses and smiling like crazy while you are all "Fuck it, I want to cry right now" because you just broke up with your boyfriend. This year, Valentine's day is quite cool, though - my boyfriend and I talked about how disgusting and too-commercial Valentine's day is.
Some daily life. As said earlier, I am a contributor for Eva's collective The wandering, and I am so proud of that. Anyways, I found an awesome new pen pal, and some great friends! Seriously, they are so amazing. I know, like, it's only the Internet, but it feels like...more. Ohgod, that is so weird! I sound like a creepo.
Hope you will rock Valentine's day,