Mar 12, 2013

Salvador Dali watches from his window in a dream, jesus is a rock star who destroys all he sees, Godzilla is a cowboy who is dressed up as a queen!


Hey. Today I wore my thrifted fuzzy sweater, a thrifted shirt, my mum's tights, my sister's socks and thrifted shoes. Another outfit that doesn't even costs five dollars! Actually, most of my favorite garments were hella cheap. Besides my Doc Martens, but do shoes count as garments?
Today was boring, so I'll leave with you with some quotes found in the depth of tumblr.

"Look at you. You’re young. And you’re scared. Why are you so scared? Stop being paralyzed. Stop swallowing your words. Stop caring what other people think. Wear what you want. Say what you want. Listen to the music you want to listen to. Play it loud as fuck and dance to it. Go out for a drive at midnight and forget that you have school the next day. Stop waiting for Friday. Live now. Do it now. Take risks. Tell secrets. This life is yours. When are you going to realize that you can do whatever you want?"
 -Louise Flory 

"Pizza is a circle.
Pizza is my life.
Pizza is the circle of life."
- SO THAT QUOTE IS MY LIFE!


Uh, closeup, how fancy.

Love,

Mary

10 comments:

  1. Your hair is so long and I feel like I haven't seen it before. I want that fuzzy jumper, it looks like heaven.

    R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweater! Cute shoes too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh you loo so cute! Loving the sweater. I saw sonething somewhat like it but it was more fitted. Your looser one is much nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOUR HAIR IS SO PERFECT and that sweater looks amazing! also we so have to make that religion of ours!!

    dani xx
    rabbitandthewomp.blogspot.com

    PS still waiting for your package... :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the sweater!<333
    and you are adorable.
    xxBianca
    www.xoxololita.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cheapest outfits are always the best. I appreciate designer clothing but I would pretty much never spend more than £10 on a garment because it just seems pointless, you know? That fuzzy sweater is gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with your fuzzy sweater

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this entire outfit! That sweater is AWESOME. Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete